Services for Healthcare Providers
BRG offers physical, occupational and speech therapy services in a variety of convenient locations.
- Gait and Balance Training
- Strengthening and Conditioning
- Assistive Device Training
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Neurodegenerative Disease Rehabilitation
- Self-Care Management
- Home Management
- Home Modifications and Adaptive Equipment
- Low Vision therapy
- Dementia Assessments and recommendations
- Language and Communication Therapy
- Swallowing Rehabilitation
- Vital Stim
- Cognitive Re-Training and Remediation
PT, OT, and SLP at an Assisted Living Facility: Seniors want value and convenience. Assisted living facilities want the highest quality care for their residents. Baker Rehab Group provides on site rehabilitation services that promote the spirit of wellness and quality of life. In addition to our on-site services, BRG can provide onsite rehabilitation centers that are fully equipped and staffed to meet the unique needs of each community. At an assisted living facility our therapists are available to be an integral part of the medical management team. Therapists are fully aware of the regulations and challenges unique to each assisted living environment, from fall reduction to dementia care, can contribute valuable information to each resident’s individualized service plan.
BRG Seminars and In-Services
Our partners benefit from Baker Rehab Group’s Commitment to Excellence by enjoying free educational seminars for patients, staff, and community members. Topics we are passionate about include:
Other BRG Services:
- Home Exercise Programs
- Fitness Education
- Wellness Education
- Disease Process education
- Community Outreach Events
- Collaborative marketing strategies that utilize local home health service provider relationships and onsite rehab team members
- Attendance at nursing and rehab team leadership meetings
- Inservices that meet state regulations for dementia training for staff
- Program participation outcome reports
- Therapeutic activities for dementia residents
Why Work With BRG? We’ve Got the Competitive Edge!
Your company/facility has so much to gain by bringing these types of rehab services in-house!
- The wellness-focused patient is looking for an atmosphere promoting health and fitness
- The ever-growing dementia population requires all hands on deck; and having onsite therapists who constantly assess and modify care recommendations will ease the burden of overtaxed wellness coordinators.
- Objective measure for fall prevention will raise survey scores and family satisfaction
- The Joint Success Prehab Plus Program targets local hospitals and collaborates with their existing joint replacement programs, so that your facility can become an entity that can provide post-op rehabilitation stays. This will increase referrals and exposure
- Marketing our programs, that are reimbursable under therapy scope of practice guidelines, are more than a gimmick. The care managers and families love them!
- Leveraging web based documentation and communication technology, your assisted living staff will have better access to therapy documentation to track progress and visits.