Help us grow our team.
Refer excellent clinicians to join our team, and receive a reward when we hire them.
The list of Baker Rehab Group job openings can be found at the bottom of this page.
Policy Brief & Purpose
Our Talent Referral Program Policy explains important aspects of our talent referral procedures. We place great importance on referrals because we trust our partners know what’s best for our company. We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our partners and those who they refer.
This Talent Referral Program Policy applies to everyone who refers a candidate to our company.
What is a referral bonus?
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them. View a list of current openings at the bottom of this page. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for $500 referral bonus. Our talent referral bonus may be higher if we hire your referred candidate in a hard-to-fill role. Monitor increases in referral rewards by email. Submit talent referrals directly by competing the online form HERE, downloading it, then emailing the completed form to Brooke Kelly, email@example.com.
Additional rules for bonuses:
- Half of the bonus will be paid out 90 days after the first clinical visit for clinical staff, or 90 days after the first work day for administrative staff. The second half of the bonus will be paid out 180 days after the first clinical visit for clinical staff, or 180 days after the first work day for administrative staff.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals a partner can make. All bonuses will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more partners refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral bonus
- Referrers are still eligible for a referral bonus even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
Who can participate in our talent referral program?
All partners are eligible to participate in our referral program.
Vendors, contractors, consultants and former partners are also eligible to refer candidates.
Note: If the referrer is not an employee of Baker Rehab Group and collects talent referral bonuses in excess of $600, the referrer will be required to complete a W-9, which you can find HERE.
Who can be referred?
We have two condition for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
- Have not applied to our company for at least a year.
- Not be a COTA or PTA in Washington, D.C.
Our company may use an online form or a platform where partners may refer candidates. For now, you can fill out this form: HERE
Generally, we encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
Keep in mind that bonuses may be subject to taxation. Please contact HR or our referral program manager for more information.
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain bonuses if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any changes clearly and timely. Partners who referred candidates before a bonus was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
We’d like to remind our partners that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.